Advertising material at the touch of a button
To the overview
One system, several construction methods
You would like your team to maintain your advertising material independently and achieve a uniform, professional appearance. Our PDF Creator will help you with this:
- You determine the purpose of use, which results in the construction method.
- Together we develop a visual prototype for your templates.
- We then programme the templates in our PDF Creator.
- You can then call up the template via a web browser and adapt the content.
|Modular structure||Central structure|
|User-friendliness||simply||Somewhat more difficult|
|Modular design possible||Yes||No|
|Save content centrally||No||Yes|
|Display content on different target media||No||Yes|
|Show content from feed||No||Yes|
|Customise layout based on content||Within the module||Yes|
|More complex print products||No||Yes|
Modular construction method
We create various blocks according to your specifications. Each block has a predefined layout.
You then select the appropriate block and enter the desired content there. Your content will then appear in the appropriate design.
You can stack the blocks on top of each other in any order. You can move, adjust or hide the blocks at any time.
If you insert additional blocks, the PDF Creator adds more pages as needed. You can insert as many blocks as you like.
Flexibility comes first. This method is ideal for the design of continuous documents:
- Fact sheets
- Sales documentation
- White papers
Central construction method
We create various advertising materials (e.g. flyers, brochures and websites) according to your specifications. Each advertising material has a predefined design and layout.
You enter the content once centrally. The finished advertising material can then be called up.
Speed and centralised content maintenance are paramount. This method is ideal for cross-media publication:
- Set of flyer, brochure and website possible
- Serial letters
- Mailing flyer
- Business cards
- Print products that require special processing
- Host and licence costs for 1 year
- First template creation (printable PDF)
- Editing function, print function, history
These contents were translated by machine.
We take no responsibility for any errors in content or language.